I have been going through some major kicks recently and wanted to share a few things that I am loving with all of you.
- plants, I cannot get enough. My house is going to start looking like a jungle. Serious addict mode. Although, I am loving all the fresh air.
- beet hummus. It’s pink, delicious and such fun snack with cucumbers or carrots. I usually buy it from Sprouts or Trader Joes.
- the bachelor fantasy league. Wow, way to up the game abc. I though I loved the gossip and drama before, but this was a real game changer. Current ranking for those playing along 340points.
- tea with lemon and some honey. I have a cup before bed every night. I honestly feel like a baby with a pacifier..if I don’t have my team I can’t even.
- Sense’s nutritious creme masque. I love a good at home facial.
- Laser hair removal. We all have unwanted hair. I just had my 7th appointment and getting excited that I am seeing results. Goodbye…goodbye…goodbye.
- Nulux. It’s a new fabric from lululemon. You have definitely seen the pants in some of my workout pictures…it’s a naked sensation and all the goodness (picture below I am wearing the fast & free tight).
- Oh & always Puppies & Yoga.